Sinter SLP 1029
A Sinter various artists showcase 10′ Lp released in 1955, features, among others, also Neusa Maria with a song originally released as 78 rpm and Flora Matos a singer previously unknown to me.
Now follows what you could expect:
A search revealed that the discography of Flora Matos covers the span from 1944 to 1960 with at least 16 78 rpm albums as well as participations on several various artists 10′ Lps, mostly with Carnaval music.
No trace of a career album…
The list of all artists, compositions and composers is:
1. Agora É Tarde (Paulo César / Di Veras) Os Melhores de 53
2. Daqui Para A Eternidade (From Here To Eternity) (Robert Wells / Freddie Karger) Paulo Molin
3. Se Acaso Você Chegasse (Lupicínio Rodrigues / Felisberto Martins) Trio Donato
4. Noite de Chuva (José Batista / Peterpan) Flora Matos
5. Saxofone Tinhoso (Miranda Pinto / Sandoval Dias) Sandoval Dias
6. O Pequeno Sapateiro (the Little Shoemaker) (Revil Lemarque) Trigêmeos Vocalistas
7. A Carta (Esdras Pereira da Silva / Walter Barros / Ribamar) Neusa Maria
8. Churrasca (Francisco J. Lomuto / Pancho Laguna) Eduardo Patané e Sua Típica com Floriano Faissal
DAQUI PARA A ETERNIDADE
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
Sinter SLP-1019 (10″)
Looks like Santa Claus has a better opinion about me than I have about myself. Three days ago he sent me Os Balanceiros via Pedro & 300discos and now A voz romântica de Neusa Maria via Edson Mendes…
This 10′ Lp is a compilation of songs which were previously released on 78 rpm albums during the period from 1951 to 1954. More can be found in the linear notes signed by Fernando de A. Neves.
Enjoy Neusa Maria‘s beautiful and romantic voice in:
01. Murmúrios (João Pinto / Regina Célia) – Sinter 0000055 / 1951
02. Nos Teus Lábios (Haroldo Eiras / Ataliba Santos) – Sinter: 0000336 / 1954
03. Eu Não Sei o Que Será (Bruno Marnet) – Sinter: 0000336 / 1954
04. Você (Usted) (Gabriel Ruiz / J. A. Zurrilla / Vrs. Lourival Faissal) – Sinter: 0000299 / 1954
05. Só Penso Em Você (I Only Have Eyes For You) (Al Dubin / Harry Warren / Vrs. Claribalte Passos) – Sinter: 0000167 / 1952
06. Quisera (Lourival Faissal / Getúlio Macedo / Arlindo Nicolau) – Sinter: 0000243 / 1953
07. O Tempo Marcou (Antônio Maria / Reinaldo Dias Leme) – Sinter: 0000357 / 1954
08. Beija-me (Ba Ba baciami Piccina) (Morbelli / Astore / Vrs. Lourival Faissal) – Sinter: 0000357 / 1954
ORQUESTRA DE LYRIO PANICALI
Créditos: Edson Mendes
RCA Victor BBL 1097
This album by Neusa Maria (her best from my point of view) has already been posted some 7 years ago. The next day the complete post got deleted (because of a complaint, I thought then) as it looked to me like somebody wanted to make a reissue, bought the copyrights and cleared all free access.
All these years that passed since then, the album has not been released on CD or othervise.
I have ran again into this LP in form of a Pedro transfer and covers in the latest package received and decided to try to share it again.
The double check for digital fingerprints has proven that it is not copyright protected, but the post might vanish overnight like the previous time for who knows what reason.
In short: Enjoy while you can:
01. Cantiga de Quem Está Só (Jair Amorim / Evaldo Gouveia)
02. Saudade Intrusa (Vadico)
03. Nasci Para Te Adorar (Luiz Bonfá)
04. Morrer Por Ti (ay Mourir Peur Toi) (Charles Aznavour / Vrs. Hélio Ansaldo)
05. Samba Triste (Baden Powell / Billy Blanco)
06. O Amor E A Rosa (Ayres da Costa Pessoa “Pernambuco” / Antônio Maria)
07. Meu Doce Bem (Edson Menezes / Lourival Faissal)
08. Feliz Coincidência (Célio Ferreira / Sebastião Nunes)
09. O Amor e o Tempo (Marino Pinto / Aloísio de Barros)
10. Meditação (Tom Jobim / Newton Mendonça)
11. Noite Fria (Paulo Marques / J. Ferreira)
12. Seu Rosto Entre Outras Mãos (Hianto de Almeida / Macedo Neto)
NEUSA MARIA ONE MORE TIME
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
One of the most beautiful voices of Brasil.
Read Zecalouro‘s text as it was published on loronix inside the first comment while enjoying her way of singing these songs:
01. Mensagem (Cícero Nunes / Aldo Cabral)
02. A Banca do Distinto (Billy Blanco)
03. Quem Foi (Nestor de Hollanda / Jorge Tavares)
04. Se Tudo Acabar (Paulo Menezes / Gerson Gonçalves)
05. Se Queres Saber (Peterpan)
06. Odeio-te Meu Amor (Adelino Moreira)
07. O Sorriso do Paulinho (Gastão Viana / Mário Rossi)
08. Quem Sou Eu (Dolores Duran / Ribamar (1))
09. Aperto de Mão (Jaime Florence “Meira” / Horondino Silva “Dino” / Augusto Mesquita)
10. Porque e Para Que (Jaime Florence “Meira” / Fernando César)
11. De Conversa Em Conversa (Lúcio Alves / Haroldo Barbosa)
12. Na Noite Em Que Te Vi (Geraldo Serafim / Newton Castro)
Créditos: Zecalouro / Edson Mendes