Sinter SLP 1039
An early work of Maestro Lyrio Panicalli recorded on a 10′.
More about this release you can read in the (unsigned) linear notes on the back cover, where you will also find a photograph of Lyrio.
1. Cidade Maravilhosa (André Filho) Marcha
2. Encantamento (Lyrio Panicali) Fantasia
3. Promessa (Custódio Mesquita / Evaldo Ruy) Samba
4. Valsa de Uma Cidade (Ismael Netto / Antônio Maria) Valsa
5. Ninguém Me Ama (Fernando Lobo / Antônio Maria) Samba
6. Saudades de Lambari (Luciano Perrone) Valsa
7. Os Três Vagabundos (Lyrio Panicali) Fantasia
8. Magia (Lyrio Panicali / Raimundo Lopes) Fantasia
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
Odeon MOFB 3332
Reposted from another reality.
Direção Musical e Orquestrações: Lyrio Panicalli
01. Sabe Deus (Sabrá Dios) (Álvaro Carrillo / Vrs. Nely B. Pinto)
02. Mensagem (Raul Sampaio / Benil Santos)
03. Além da Imaginação (Roberto Menescal / Ronaldo Bôscoli)
04. Sempre No Meu Coração (Always In My Heart) (Ernesto Lecuona / Kim Gannon / Vrs. Mário Mendes)
05. Ilusão À Toa (Johnny Alf)
06. Seu Amor, Você (Newton Mendonça)
07. Que Será de Ti (Demetrio Ortiz / María Teresa Márquez / Vrs. Lourival Faissal)
08. Castigo (Dolores Duran)
09. Tema do Amor Triste (Rildo Hora / Clóvis Mello)
10. Rotina (Raul Sampaio / Benil Santos)
11. Reclamo (Ribamar (1) / Toni Vestane)
12. Incerteza (João Leal Brito ”Britinho” / Romeo Nunes)
SIX AND HALF YEARS AFTER
Créditos: Edson Mendes
Parallel Realities Studio 2015
Around five years ago, in another reality, I posted the album: Tito Madi & Ribamar – Carinho e Amor received from Edson Mendes.
Some time later, somebody somewhere decided to reissue music by Tito Madi and started deleting albums with the, at that time, newly copyrighted tracks. As those who have been trying lately to download this LP noticed, instead of the download link under the above mentioned album, the absurd DOWNLOAD YESTERDAY advice has appeared.
As without the masterpieces by Ribamar on the deleted album, I have the unmistakeable feeling that his discography here is incomplete, so I started a trip through all those countless realities existing parallel to the one considered as the only one and finally found one of them where the six tracks performed by Ribamar were released on a separate career 10′ LP, also dated 1960.
Note that in both realities the arrangements are by Tito Madi, Lyrio Panicalli, Ribamar and Severino Filho. By coincidence the backing vocals are also by the Severino Filho Choral, including Os Cariocas:
In short: Another Parallel Realities Studio release containing:
01. Teu céu, minhas estrelas (Tito Madi)
02. Olhe-me, diga-me (Tito Madi)
03. Senhorita (Tito Madi)
04. Rio triste (Tito Madi)
05. Chove lá fora (Tito Madi)
06. Quero-te assim (Tito Madi)
RIBAMAR FROM A PARALLEL REALITY
Créditos: Edson Mendes from a parallel reality
Odeon MOFB 3400
I took a short trip into another reality for a check and found that all albums by Dalva de Andrade have links that work, except for this one.
I wondered why it was deleted from server and realized that it is because of a bonus track added by Edson Mendes where Dalva is singing background vocals on one track taken from an album by Luiz Bonfa.
So, instead of just correcting the link, I eliminated the bonus track and decided to post it in the reality in which anybody reading this text is residing.
Included in the package was a:
REVIEW by Edson Mendes: As usual, Dalva singing is superb and the repertoire is all dedicated to the famous Brazilian composer Marino Pinto. Elizeth Cardoso had also recorded a long-play entirely dedicated to Marino’s compositions (“Magnífica” – Copacabana CLP 11123). Some of the tunes are present in the two records (as Reverso, Renúncia, Velha praça), and so it is possible to compare the interpretations of these two wonderful singers.
Completing, the orchestra is arranged and conducted by Lyrio Panicalli, one of the greatest Brazilian maestros.
The package also included these compositions:
01. Prece (Marino Pinto / Vadico)
02. Reverso (Marino Pinto / Gilberto Milfont)
03. Velha Praça (Mário Rossi / Marino Pinto)
04. Se o Tempo Entendesse (Marino Pinto / Mário Rossi)
05. Céu Azul (Marino Pinto / Paulo Valdez)
06. Vulto (Marino Pinto / Wilson Batista)
07. Que Seja Eu (Marino Pinto / Mário Rossi)
08. Segredo (Herivelto Martins / Marino Pinto)
09. Sucedeu Assim (Tom Jobim / Marino Pinto)
10. Talvez (Marino Pinto / Gilberto Milfont)
11. Boa Noite Esperança (Marino Pinto / Mário Rossi)
12. Renúncia (Marino Pinto)
THE BRIDGE BETWEEN REALITIES
Créditos: Edson Mendes