Tânia Maria‘s first career album, a fascinating para dançar release from 1963, completely different from her later albums that I have had the opportunity to listen to.
Although this album has the Vol. 2 enumeration, it does not mean that Tânia Maria has anything to do with the Vol. 1, but our friend Gallo has, as the first album in the Entré/CBS para dançar series of two, features him and his conjunto wrapped in an almost identical cover as this one and all that is also presented in this reality.
Dance to, or just enjoy:
01. É Luxo Só (Ary Barroso / Luis Peixoto)
02. Choro Sim (Djalma Ferreira / Iza Ferreira)
03. Come September (Bobby Darin)
04. Chá-chá-chá da Moça (Haroldo Barbosa / Luis Reis)
05. Marise (Carlos Amorim / Miguel Miranda)
06. Stella By Starlight (Ned Washington / Victor Young)
07. Quem É (Silvio Lima / Maurílio Lopes)
08. El Reloj (Roberto Cantoral)
09. Stranger In Paradise (Robert Wright / George Forrest)
10. Rosário (Joaquim C. Reis)
11. Nunca Mais (Ed Lincoln / Silvio César)
12. Meu Nome É Ninguém (Haroldo Barbosa / Luis Reis)
A nice text about Tânia Maria on the back cover may be read (after opening the zip, of course).
The back cover text is written by:
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos