Sinter SLP 1035
Eduardo Patané for the first time on Parallel Realities with his Típica and his first album (out of altogether at least four), a 10′ recorded back in ’55.
The linear notes will show Eduardo‘s portrait and reveal more about him and his career, especially to those who understand Portuguese.
The singers are:
Alberto Castel (an Argentinian living in Brasil), Romeu Fernandes and Floriano Faissal.
Singing these songs:
1. El Cencerro (José Martinez / Francisco A. Lio) Tango
2. Prohibido (Manuel Sucher / Carlos Bahr) Tango
3. Amor Y Celo (M. Padula / Alfredo Roldán) Valsa
4. Adeus Querida (Eduardo Patané / Floriano Faissal) Tango
5. Canaro (José Martinez) Tango
6. Silêncio (Carlos Gardel / Alfredo Le Pera / Horacio Pettarossi) Tango
7. Beatriz (Julio de Caro / Mário Gomila) Valsa
8. Churrasca (Francisco J. Lomuto / Pancho Laguna) Tango
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos