Violão player Edgard Gianullo reposted from Loronix.
As you could have guessed, I am immediately pointing to Zeca‘s text reprinted on Órfãos do Loronix but also to the back cover where you may find a short text about Edgard and a long text explaining all you wanted to know but were afraid to ask about each of the compositions performed.
There is also the list of musicians and their respective instruments:
Antônio Edgard Gianullo: Violão
Capacete e Azeitona: Contrabaixo
Track List :
01. Balanco Zona Sul (Tito Madi)
02. Incerteza (Tasso Bangel)
03. Rio (Roberto Menescal / Ronaldo Boscoli)
04. Lamentos do Morro (Garoto)
05. Nana (Moacir Santos / Mario Telles)
06. Corcovado (Antonio Carlos Jobim)
07. Deus Brasileiro (Marcos Valle / Paulo Sergio Valle)
08. Favela (Heckel Tavares / Joracy Camargo)
09. Amanha (Walter Santos)
10. Primo (Edgar)
11. Ela e Carioca (Antonio Carlos Jobim / Vinicius de Moraes)
12. Eco em Fuga (Ely Arcoverde)
A VIDEO by Carlos Gouvea:
As far as I know, Edgard was in some TV commercial ads in the 60’s. Searching Youtube found THIS.
He plays the banjo.