Odeon LDS 3009
Singer Delora Bueno was featured on Parallel Realities with her third career album (out of altogether three, recorded between 1955 and 1963).
You may find it here.
This 10′ LP presented today is her first.
She is accompanied by orchestra on all tracks except track 2 and track 3 where she is backed by a regional:
1. Tamba-Tajá (Waldemar Henrique) Canção
2. Óia o Sapo (Tradicional) Canção
Toca-toca (Tradicional) Canção
3. Pingo D’Água (Osvaldo de Souza) Canção
4. Cobra Grande (Waldemar Henrique) Canção
5. Maringá (Joubert de Carvalho) Canção
6. Tayeiras (Tradicional)
7. Casinha Pequenina (Tradicional)
8. Upa Upa (Meu Trolinho) (Ary Barroso) Marcha
A long, unsigned text about Delora you may find on the back cover.
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
RCA Victor BBL 1225
A few days ago I received a mail from Edgar Cavaco who has uploaded this album by Delora Bueno upon a server for a friend. He sent the link also to me, so I can download it if I do not have it.
Well I had this album, downloaded from my friend Simon Boutman‘s long time ago closed marvellous site called Unbreakable Microgrooves but could not find it anywhere in my collection, as it got probably deleted by mistake during one of those HD formatting tasks performed after one of the crashes.
So, thanks to Edgar, I have it again and I understood this event as a sign that it should be shared also with all friends interested.
Enjoy Delora Bueno singing, sponsored by Kodak:
01. Chove Lá Fora (Tito Madi)
02. Adeus (Maysa)
03. Exemplo (Lupicínio Rodrigues)
04. Franqueza (Denis Brean / Osvaldo Guilherme)
05. A Noite do Meu Bem (Dolores Duran)
06. Tanto Amor (Luiz Bonfá / Reinaldo Dias Leme)
07. Corcovado (Tom Jobim)
08. Se É Tarde, Me Perdoa (Carlos Lyra / Ronaldo Bôscoli)
09. Rimas de Ninguém (Vera Brasil)
10. Cheiro de Saudade (Djalma Ferreira / Luis Antônio)
11. Poema Azul (Sérgio Ricardo)
12. Céu E Mar (Johnny Alf)
AN UNBREAKABLE MICROGROOVE
Créditos: Simon Boutman / Edgar Cavaco