Sinter SLP-1019 (10″)
Looks like Santa Claus has a better opinion about me than I have about myself. Three days ago he sent me Os Balanceiros via Pedro & 300discos and now A voz romântica de Neusa Maria via Edson Mendes…
This 10′ Lp is a compilation of songs which were previously released on 78 rpm albums during the period from 1951 to 1954. More can be found in the linear notes signed by Fernando de A. Neves.
Enjoy Neusa Maria‘s beautiful and romantic voice in:
01. Murmúrios (João Pinto / Regina Célia) – Sinter 0000055 / 1951
02. Nos Teus Lábios (Haroldo Eiras / Ataliba Santos) – Sinter: 0000336 / 1954
03. Eu Não Sei o Que Será (Bruno Marnet) – Sinter: 0000336 / 1954
04. Você (Usted) (Gabriel Ruiz / J. A. Zurrilla / Vrs. Lourival Faissal) – Sinter: 0000299 / 1954
05. Só Penso Em Você (I Only Have Eyes For You) (Al Dubin / Harry Warren / Vrs. Claribalte Passos) – Sinter: 0000167 / 1952
06. Quisera (Lourival Faissal / Getúlio Macedo / Arlindo Nicolau) – Sinter: 0000243 / 1953
07. O Tempo Marcou (Antônio Maria / Reinaldo Dias Leme) – Sinter: 0000357 / 1954
08. Beija-me (Ba Ba baciami Piccina) (Morbelli / Astore / Vrs. Lourival Faissal) – Sinter: 0000357 / 1954
ORQUESTRA DE LYRIO PANICALI
Créditos: Edson Mendes
RCA Victor BBL 1097
This album by Neusa Maria (her best from my point of view) has already been posted some 7 years ago. The next day the complete post got deleted (because of a complaint, I thought then) as it looked to me like somebody wanted to make a reissue, bought the copyrights and cleared all free access.
All these years that passed since then, the album has not been released on CD or othervise.
I have ran again into this LP in form of a Pedro transfer and covers in the latest package received and decided to try to share it again.
The double check for digital fingerprints has proven that it is not copyright protected, but the post might vanish overnight like the previous time for who knows what reason.
In short: Enjoy while you can:
01. Cantiga de Quem Está Só (Jair Amorim / Evaldo Gouveia)
02. Saudade Intrusa (Vadico)
03. Nasci Para Te Adorar (Luiz Bonfá)
04. Morrer Por Ti (ay Mourir Peur Toi) (Charles Aznavour / Vrs. Hélio Ansaldo)
05. Samba Triste (Baden Powell / Billy Blanco)
06. O Amor E A Rosa (Ayres da Costa Pessoa “Pernambuco” / Antônio Maria)
07. Meu Doce Bem (Edson Menezes / Lourival Faissal)
08. Feliz Coincidência (Célio Ferreira / Sebastião Nunes)
09. O Amor e o Tempo (Marino Pinto / Aloísio de Barros)
10. Meditação (Tom Jobim / Newton Mendonça)
11. Noite Fria (Paulo Marques / J. Ferreira)
12. Seu Rosto Entre Outras Mãos (Hianto de Almeida / Macedo Neto)
NEUSA MARIA ONE MORE TIME
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
Sinter SLP 1067
This 10′ collaboration of Dj Haroldo Eiras, Neuza Maria and João Leal Brito “Britinho” has been already presented a long time ago on the great Toque Musical.
Here this album reappears in form of a Pedro transfer with his cover scans.
About Dj Haroldo Eiras there is a text on the back cover written by Sérgio Lobo and about the compositions there is another text on the back cover written by Haroldo Eiras.
About this album there is an opinion written on this post by me:
It is beautiful.
1. A Voz do Morro (Zé Keti) Samba
2. Siga (Fernando Lobo / Hélio Guimarães) Samba com Neuza Maria
3. Paraquedista (José Leocádio) Choro
4. Porque Voltei (Haroldo Eiras / Victor Berbara) Beguine com Neuza Maria
5. A Última Canção (Guilherme Augusto Pereira) Fox-canção com Neuza Maria
6. Pois É (Ataulfo Alves) Samba
7. Peixe Fisgado (Nazareno de Brito / Luis Bittencourt) Toada
8. Adeus Querida (Eduardo Patané / Floriano Faissal) Tango com Neuza Maria
BEST DJ ’55
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos