Odeon MOFB 3157
Conjunto Brasília Ritmos has, as far as I know, released only two career albums, both called Ritmos do Brasil.
The first volume has been presented on Loronix a long time ago but at the time it passed me by unnoticed. After receiving and hearing this second volume I have immediately found also the first one on a site called Forro em Vinil.
As you can imagine this searching and finding happened mainly because of singer Wilma Valéria which is a revelation to me. She has recorded also one career album in 1957 named Nasce Uma Estrela, which will, hopefully, sooner or later also be brought to light.
But Wilma Valéria is not the only gem of this album: The roles of Sivuca and Waldir Azevedo (among others) are prominent too.
In short, Enjoy:
01. Para Dançar (Waldir Azevedo)
02. Fantasia Carioca (Osvaldo Santiago / Alcyr Pires Vermelho)
03. Moreninha, Tá (Humberto Teixeira)
04. Tire a Mão Daí (César Brasil / Cristóvão de Alencar)
05. Deus Me Perdoe (Humberto Teixeira / Lauro Maia)
06. Passa Passa Moreninha (Mário Lago / Roberto Martins)
07. Kalu (Humberto Teixeira)
08. Fogo Pagô (Humberto Teixeira / Sivuca)
09. Maracangalha (Dorival Caymmi)
10. Comprando Barulho (Jorge Tavares / Djalma Mafra)
11. Baianinha (Humberto Teixeira / Alcyr Pires Vermelho)
12. Só Uma Louca Não Vê (Humberto Teixeira / Lauro Maia)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos