Sinter SLP 1029
A Sinter various artists showcase 10′ Lp released in 1955, features, among others, also Neusa Maria with a song originally released as 78 rpm and Flora Matos a singer previously unknown to me.
Now follows what you could expect:
A search revealed that the discography of Flora Matos covers the span from 1944 to 1960 with at least 16 78 rpm albums as well as participations on several various artists 10′ Lps, mostly with Carnaval music.
No trace of a career album…
The list of all artists, compositions and composers is:
1. Agora É Tarde (Paulo César / Di Veras) Os Melhores de 53
2. Daqui Para A Eternidade (From Here To Eternity) (Robert Wells / Freddie Karger) Paulo Molin
3. Se Acaso Você Chegasse (Lupicínio Rodrigues / Felisberto Martins) Trio Donato
4. Noite de Chuva (José Batista / Peterpan) Flora Matos
5. Saxofone Tinhoso (Miranda Pinto / Sandoval Dias) Sandoval Dias
6. O Pequeno Sapateiro (the Little Shoemaker) (Revil Lemarque) Trigêmeos Vocalistas
7. A Carta (Esdras Pereira da Silva / Walter Barros / Ribamar) Neusa Maria
8. Churrasca (Francisco J. Lomuto / Pancho Laguna) Eduardo Patané e Sua Típica com Floriano Faissal
DAQUI PARA A ETERNIDADE
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos