Two (to me) unknown piano players, Lauro Araujo & Lucas Vieira, backed by conjunto have their premiere on Parallel Realities with their (only?) LP recorded at an unknown date for Radio.
The text on the back cover is unfortunately quite fragmented and, combined with my poor knowledge of Portuguese, not quite understandable to me, so here is just the track list.
Any additional information would be highly appreciated.
While waiting for the one who knows more, enjoy:
01. Sete Notas de Amor (Santiago “Chago” Alvarado)
02. Balada Triste (Dalton Vogeler / Estras Silva)
03. Ontem e Hoje (Getulio Macedo / Irany de Oliveira)
04. Till (Charles Danvers / Carl Sigman)
05. A Certain Smile (Webster / Fain)
06. Haja O Que Houver (Fernando Cesar / Nazareno de Brito)
07. Brigas… Nunca Mais (A.C.Jobim / Vinicius de Moraes)
08. Madame Fulano de Tal (Ciro Monteiro / Dias da Cruz)
09. Barracao (Baracao / Oldemar Magalhaes / Luiz Antonio)
10. Lobo Bobo (Сarlos Lуra / Ronaldo Вosсoli)
11. A Maior Maria (Waldemar Ressurreicao / Geroncio Cardoso
12. Foi Ela (Ary Barroso)
TWENTY FINGERS New link
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos