Odeon MODB 3026
Aimé Vereck with his second career album (a 10′ Lp) for the first time in this parallel reality. Beside this one he has recorded another album with the same name.
No information about him or the members of his conjunto that I can tell you. Also reading the back cover texts will divulge nothing about him, but a detailed list of releases by Odeon printed there is very interesting indeed as it features many absolutely unknown names and albums (at least to me), so I strongly recommend taking a look.
Also I recommend listening to:
1. Feitiço da Vila (Noel Rosa / Vadico) Samba
2. Seven Lonely Days (Marshall Brown / Earl Shuman / Alden Shuman) Fox
3. Baião Frisante (Rud Wharton) Baião
4. La Ronde De L’amour (Louis Ducreux / Oscar Strauss) Valsa
5. Três Patetas (Aimé Vereck) Choro
6. I’m Walking Behind You (B. Reid) Fox
7. Baião Em Moscou (Aimé Vereck) Baião
8. Melody Of Love (Tom Glazer / Hans Engelmann) Beguine
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos