As not to make a mystery about it, I will tell you right now who the pistão and trombone players are:
Pistão is played by Barreto, while Waldemar Moura plays trombone.
No surprise is, as it is clearly stated in the title of this post, that he direction is by Maestro Alexandre Gnattali, who was presented for the first time on Parallel Realities last night.
The compositions are international standards, lined up as follows:
01. Ebb.Tide (R. Maxwell / Carl Sigman)
02. When I fall in Love (Heyman / Victor Young)
03. Night and Day (Cole Porter)
04. Joie de vivre (Bert Gardner)
05. Over The Rainbow (Arthur Harburg / Harold Arlen)
06. Three Coins in The Fountain (Cahn / Styne)
07. Danke shoen (Bert Kampfert / Roy Heine)
08. An Affair to remember (H. Warren / H.Adamson / L. McCarey / I Chandler)
09. All The Way (Sammy Cahn / James Van Heusen)
10. Warm (S. Jacobsen / Krondes)
11. Too young (S. Dee / S. Lippman)
12. Stella by Starlight (Washington / V. Young)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
FAMILY TIES by Sidney Ferreira:
O maestro Alexandre Gnattali, era o irmão mais novo do também maestro, Radamés Gnattali e foi casado com a cantora Juanita Castilho. Nos anos 60, pela gravadora CBS, fez arranjos em discos de Emilinha Borba, Alcides Gerardi, Roberto Carlos, Carlos Alberto e Jerry Adriani.