Som Livre 403.6082
Almost two years have passed since the previous (and first) career album by the famous Waltel Branco was posted on Parallel Realities.
Here he is again with an album recorded 11 years later.
Which instrument Waltel plays, I can only guess, but I can testify that he is the only performer on the complete album, except for tracks 1 and 7 on which you may also enjoy the violoncello played by Marcio Malard.
The repertoire spans from Villa-Lobos to Bach via Waltel Branco himself:
01. Bachianas Brasileiras Nº 5 (Villa-Lobos)
02. Ponteio (Waltel Branco)
03. Brasil (Waltel Branco) Andante Moderato Presto
04. Argamassa (Waltel Branco)
05. Estudo Nº 1 (Francisco Tárrega)
06. Dolor (Francisco Tárrega)
07. Siciliana (Maria Thereza Paradis)
08. Estudo Nº 2 (Radamés Gnattali)
09. Ballet (Gluck)
10. Minueto (Johann Sebastian Bach)
11. Prelúdio Nº 13 (Johann Sebastian Bach)
12. Romance do Pescador (Manuel de Falla)
You may also read Júlio Medaglia‘s linear notes on the back cover to complete the experience. Not too long, but nice.
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos