Geraldo Medeiros was a member of the Orquestra Tabajara from the beginning to the end, playing piston in all formations, except in the 1991 formation of the orchestra, where he played baritone sax.
He has recorded (as far as I know) only two career albums, of which this one presented here is the first.
I do not know if he was the leader of the Orquestra Brasileira de Ritmos, but I hope to find it out soon.
The Frevos presented on this LP are:
01. Fogão (Sergio Lisboa)
02. Vassourinhas na Guanabara (Hermes Paixão)
03. Relembrando o Norte (Severino Araújo)
04. O Siridó no Frevo (Geraldo Medeiros)
05. Centenário (Geraldo Medeiros)
06. Zé Carioca no Frevo (Geraldo Medeiros)
07. Vassourinhas (Mathias da Rocha / Joana Batista Ramos)
08. Ursada de Nascimento (Hermes Paixão)
09. Pé Na Tábua (Geraldo Medeiros)
10. Pisando Em Brasas (Gennaldo)
11. Canhão 75 (Nino Galvão)
12. A Barreira Caiu (Pernambuco)
Créditos: Pedro & 300 discos