Dulce Salles, another unknown lady singer with her only career album presented to us by Edson Mendes.
Here is a text about her by Edson:
“Dulce Salles Cunha Braga was not a professional singer. In Brazil, she became known as a politician, having reached the position of Senator by the State of São Paulo.
In her youth she studied lyrical singing with Maestro Camargo Guarnieri and took classes of improvement with the great American contralto Mary Anderson during her stay in Brazil in 1948.
Here she sings popular songs, in Portuguese and French.
The back cover is not the original, but the one used when the disc was released as CD in 1998. But it is almost identical to the original one.”
01. Andando p’ra frente (Murilo Antunes Alves)
02. Amor em cinco tempos (Mario Albanese / Armando B. Bastos)
03. Papa pique et maman coud (Charles Trenet)
04. Janelas abertas (A. C. Jobim / Vinícius de Moraes)
05. Tous les garçons et les filles (Françoise Hardy)
06. Cai a tarde (A. C. Jobim)
07. Medo de amar (Dulce Salles Cunha Braga)
08. Vida bela (A. C. Jobim / Vinícius de Moraes)
09. Canção para amiga dormindo (Vinícius de Moraes)
10. Je suis d’accord (Françoise Hardy / Roger Samyn)
11. Modinha (A. C. Jobim / Vinícius de Moraes)
12. Paz de espírito (Braz Baccarin)
Créditos: Edson Mendes