Мagisom GMLР 1012
Another premiere on Parallel Realities, a courtesy of Pedro & 300 discos, Yolanda Císcar Mateu, better known by her artistic name: Yolanda Rios, a Venezuelan cinema, theater and TV actress who has recorded (as far as I know) only this one LP, for Magisom at an (still) unknown date.
EDIT by Milan Filipović: Looks like I have once more created a confusion and made a mistake. (Parallel Realities is notorious for it’s misleading data).
EDIT by 300discos: Nelsinho e seus trombones is Magisom GMLP 1011 and is from 1964. Then, I bet Yolanda Rios, GMLP 1012, is also from 1964.
I don´t think our Yolanda Rios is Yolanda Císcar Mateu. Yolanda Ciscar Mateu was born in Caracas (Venezuela) and could not have the Brazilian accent our Yolanda Rios has. Also, Yolanda Mateu was born in 1951. Then she would only have been 13 years old when this album was recorded.
On this, her only one, she is performing:
01. Sei Porque Sei (Luiz Bonfá / Maria Helena Toledo)
02. Serenata da Chuva (Jair Amorim / Evaldo Gouveia)
03. O Mundo Desprezei (Je M’en Fous) (Nino Оliviero / Riz Ortolani / Marсello Сiorсiolini / Vrs. Wilma Valéria)
04. Al Di La (Mogol / Carlo Donida)
05. Poema de Luz (Nelsinho / Maria Helena Toledo)
06. La Glória Eres Tu (José Antônio Mendes)
07. Canção do Amor Que Eu Perdi (Carlito / Romeo Nunes)
08. Distante dos Teus Braços (Luiz Bonfá / Maria Helena Toledo)
09. É Tudo Calúnia (Antônio Almeida)
10. Aos Poucos (Antonio de Vita / Giorgio Calabrese / Vrs. Romeo Nunes)
11. Se Eu Pudesse Voltar (Luiz Bonfá / Maria Helena Toledo)
12. Reсordar (Riсorda) (Сarlo Donida / Mogol / Vrs. Fred Jorge)
Créditos: Pedro & 300 discos