Copacabana CLP 11157
As this album was presented a long time ago on Loronix, you may read Zeca‘s text about it on Órfãos do Loronix where it is re-printed.
Moacyr Silva (sax tenor)
Aurino (sax baritone)
Chaim Lewak (piano)
Ed Maciel (trombone)
Geraldo Barbosa, Raul Marques, Rubens Bassini (percussion)
Jorge Marinho (bass)
Julinho Barbosa (trumpet)
Paulinho Baterista (drums)
Paulo Moura (clarinet, sax alto)
Waltel Branco (guitar)
Maestro Pachequinho (arrangements)
01. Quem Sou Eu (Cyro Monteiro / Dias da Cruz) Elizeth Cardoso
02. La Barca (Roberto Cantoral) Moacyr Silva
03. Achados E Perdidos (Miguel Gustavo) Elizeth Cardoso
04. Dizem Por Aí (Manoel da Conceição / Alberto Paz) Moacyr Silva
05. O Amor E A Rosa (Ayres da Costa Pessoa “Pernambuco” / Antônio Maria) Elizeth Cardoso
06. I Surrender Dear (G. Clifford / H. Barris) Moacyr Silva
07. A Canção dos Seus Olhos (Pernambuco / Antônio Maria) Elizeth Cardoso
08. Meditação (Tom Jobim / Newton Mendonça) Moacyr Silva
09. Mulata Assanhada (Ataulfo Alves) Elizeth Cardoso
10. Esperame (Alfredo Silvera Lima) Moacyr Silva
11. É Fácil Dizer Adeus (Tito Madi) Elizeth Cardoso
12. Can’t I (Leroy Lovett) Moacyr Silva
13. Onde Andará Minha Saudade (Tito Madi) Elizeth Cardoso
14. Pretty Blue Eyes (Teddy Randazzo / Bobby Weinstein) Moacyr Silva
SEX U VOZU PRVI DEO – DOWNLOAD YESTERDAY!
Products made especially for tourists are generally questionable, but looks like that in Brazil at the time it was impossible to find second class music.
So, even if the musicians are not credited and the title clearly states that the music is for tourist(s) we have in front of us a recording that can be enjoyed from the first rhythm to the last rhythm.
A nice text written by Laércio Vieira can be found and read on the back cover but don’t search for any information about who is playing as there is none.
Instead, relax and let the mysterious musicians entertain you through these compositions:
02. O Barquinho (Roberto Menescal / Ronaldo Bôscoli)
03. Se Quiser Pode Ir (José Batista / João da Silva / Arthur Montenegro)
04. Maria Conga (Orlandivo / Roberto Jorge)
05. Quem Quiser Encontrar O Amor (Carlos Lyra / Geraldo Vandré)
06. Este Samba Tem Parada (Monsueto)
07. Céu E Mar (Johnny Alf)
08. Porquoi (Caco Velho / Jadir de Castro)
09. Mensagem (Silvio César)
10. Canoinha (Leide Branco / Alberto Paz)
11. Pergunte ao João (Helena Silvia / Milton Costa)
FROM RHYTHM TO RHYTHM
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
A COMPILATION PROBABLY by Frank-Oliver:
I think this is a compilation from different sources , tracks 2, 5, 7, 9, 10 seem to come from the album
Ritmo Fantastico – Rubens Bassini E Os 11 Magnificos.
IDENTIFICATION GUESS by Denis:
Waltel Branco na Guitarra, Jorginho na Flauta com certeza