No need to stress agin the fact that I really love Marisa Gata Mansa and that any pretext for posting her albums is good enough from my point of view, but anyway I must express my opinion that this live recording by her is far more powerful and dramatic than her previous 3 albums she recorded influenced by the pretentious composer & piano player she unfortunately was married to.
This album was originally found on the great loronix site, so consider it as a re-post.
The compositions flow as follows:
01. Começaria Tudo Outra Vez (Gonzaguinha)
02. Um Favor (Lupicínio Rodrigues)
03. Não Adianta Chorar (Fernando Luis da Costa)
04. Castigo (Dolores Duran) — Por Causa de Você (Dolores Duran / Tom Jobim) — Solidão (Dolores Duran) — A Noite do Meu Bem (Dolores Duran) – Dolores Duran Tribute
05. Saudade Vai-te Embora (Julio de Souza)
06. Cobras e Lagartos (Sueli Costa / Hermínio Bello de Carvalho)
07. Sabiá Lá na Gaiola (Hervé Cordovil / Mário Vieira)
08. Chuva Gente Carnaval (Ivor Lancellotti) Participação: Ivor Lancellotti
09. Gota D’água (Chico Buarque)
No need to write the original text as found on loronix here, as Órfãos do Loronix is doing it anyway on his site, but I will quote just one sentence from Zeca‘s text: