Continental LPP 51
Unfortunately, singer Albertinho Fortuna was featured on Parallel Realities only once, as one of many performers on one track recorded for Rio, Cidade Maravilhosa (1960).
Fortunately, Albertinho is now finally prominently presented with his second career album (out of at least eleven), a 10′ which has beside this cover with the smoking lady also another version showing his face in black and white.
The eight songs are:
1. Percal (Homero Expósito / Domingo Federico / Vrs. Haroldo Barbosa)
2. Nesta Tarde Triste (En Esta Tarde Gris) (Mores / Contursi / Vrs. Ghiaroni)
3. Tranças (Trenzas) (Armando Pontier / Homero Expósito / Vrs. L. Marques)
4. Canção Desesperada (Canción Desesperada) (Enrique Santos Discépolo / Vrs. Ghiaroni)
5. Rosa Vermelha (Uno) (Mariano Mores / Enrique Santos Discépolo / Vrs. Haroldo Barbosa)
6. Cristal (Mariano Mores / José Maria Contursi / Vrs. Haroldo Barbosa)
7. Garoa (Garua) (Anibal Troilo / Enrique Cadícamo / Vrs. Lourival Marques)
8. Seus Olhos Se Fecharam (Sus Ojos Se Cerraron) (Carlos Gardel / Alfredo Le Pera / Vrs. Ghiaroni)
Acompanhamento: Alexandre Gnattali e Sua Orquestra
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos