Mocambo LP 40083
To complete Booker Pittman‘s career albums in this parallel reality, I have decided to re-post here also his Lp with Eliana Pittman from 1962 which I originally found on Loronix a long time ago.
Zeca‘s text about it you may find, as expected, on Órfãos do Loronix, but, if you try to find Booker Pittman‘s Sucesso from 1965, although you will find it in another reality, together with all his other albums, you will notice that it is the only one with the link not working anymore. I wanted to re-new it, but I could not open my back-up DVD as it got corrupted somehow.
If someone has downloaded it previously, I would appreciate if he would send it to me.
01. Yes Sir, That’s My Baby (Walter Donaldson / Gus Kahn)
02. Balão Apagado (Ciro de Souza / Waldir Teixeira)
03. Look For A Star (Michael Antony)
04. Bate Que Bate (Ciro de Souza)
05. Mama Don’t Allow (Cow Cow / Davenport)
Samba de Uma Nota Só (Tom Jobim / Newton Mendonça)
06. Pela Luz Dos Olhos Teus (Vinicius de Moraes)
07. St. Louis Blues (William Christopher Handy)
08. Vou a Pé Até Lá (Pedro Bloch)
09. The Birds Of The Blues (R. Henderson / B. G. da Silva)
10. Mulata Assanhada (Ataulfo Alves)
11. Não Sei Porque (Mário Albanese)