RCA Victor BBL 1313
The only (?) career album by singer Myrzo Barroso is actually a collaboration with Maestro Orlando Costa, better known as Maestro Cipó, who has done his best to make the orchestral arrangements sound perfect.
There is another album in this parallel reality by Copa Combo where Myrzo Barroso is one of the two singers. The other is mysterious lady Alice.
The text on the back cover is written by Myrzo himself and I suggest reading it.
By the way, you may ask yourself why the front cover declares the name of the album as Mirzo instead of Myrzo, as Myrzo Barroso has signed his name as Myrzo Barroso and the labels and back cover both testify that Myrzo is Myrzo and not another person called Mirzo.
The best I can do to help clarify this mystery is to make a guess:
The front cover artwork simply would not work as good with an Y as it does with an I.
Luckily there is no mystery surrounding the list of compositions and the names of the composers:
01. O Que Se Faz (Rildo Hora / Gracindo Júnior)
02. Caminho (Chico Feitosa / Marcos Vasconcellos)
03. Saudade Azul (Sergio Malta)
04. Melhor Que Tudo Mais Que Existe (Roberto Jorge)
05. Inquietação (Chico Feitosa)
06. Por Que (Geraldo Vespar / Mário Telles)
07. Tudo de Você (Marcos Valle / Paulo Sérgio Valle)
08. Nanã (Moacir Santos / Mário Telles)
09. Tristeza de Nós Dois (Durval Ferreira / Maurício Einhorn / Bebeto)
10. Consolação (Baden Powell / Vinicius de Moraes)
11. O Amor Em Paz (Tom Jobim / Vinicius de Moraes)
12. Negro (Roberto Menescal / Ronaldo Bôscoli)
Also the download link is not mysterious at all:
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos