Solar LP 100.003
Here we have another recording by Guimarães, this time combining classical composers like Bach, Mozart and the other usual suspects (on side A), with music by composers from the North-east region of Brazil (side B).
Note that tracks from side A are included as individual, as well as a single, uninterrupted, complete side A.
Recorded live at the Restaurant Kartier – Boa Viagem – Recife.
The linear notes on the back cover of this Lp, hand signed by someone you may identify only if you are a graphologist, give more details about this recording.
Marcos: contra baixo
Ricardo e José Otávio: ritmistas
Special participation by singer Martha and the Conjunto Top Samba – vocal by Rubinho.
01. Noturno (Chopin)
02. O Guarani (Carlos Gomes)
03. Valsa do Adeus (Tristesse) (Chopin)
04. Marcha Turca (Mozart)
05. Jesus, Alegria dos Homens (Bach)
06. Danca Hungara No 5 (Brahms)
07. Lago dos Cisnes (Tchaikowsky)
08. Reve d’Amour (Liszt)
09. Polonaise (Chopin)
10. Concerto No 1 (Tchaikowsky)
11. People (J. Styne / B. Merril) vocal: Martha
12. Saudade do Samba (J. Styne / B. Merril) vocal: Rubinho
13. Homenagem aos Compositores Nordesinos:
Evocação (Nelson Ferreira)
Luar do Sertão (Catulo da Paixão Cearense)
Asa Branca (Luiz Gonzaga / Humberto Teixeira)
Dora (Dorival Caymmi)
Vassourinhas (Matias da Rocha)
Veneza Americana (Nelson Ferreira / Ziul Matos)
Pedro & 300discos