Chantecler CMG 2145
The second career album by the Biriba Boys, features also a musicians list, unfortunately, except for contrabass player Carlos Ivan and drummer Antônio Carlos , all other performers are credited on the back cover only with their first names. Further research identified also Wilson as Wilson Benedetti and Sidney as Sidney Jacobino.
Here is the musicians list as printed on the back cover:
Sergio (Órgão, Solovox, Piano, Vibrafone)
Wilson (Saxofone, Clarinete)
Carlos Ivan (Contrabaixo)
Antônio Carlos (Bateria)
Jurandir e Ivan (Voz)
The compositions are clearly identified as:
01. Cheiro de Saudade (Djalma Ferreira / Luis Antônio)
02. Nunca Mais (Ed Lincoln / Silvio César)
03. Look For A Star (Miсhael Antonу)
04. Trumpet Cha Cha Cha (Billy Mure)
05. A Certain Smile (Рaul Franсis Webster / Sammy Fain)
06. Delilah Jones (Elmer Вernstein / Sуlvia Fine)
07. Silk Stop (João Donato)
08. Não Diga Não (Tito Madi / Georges Henry)
09. Nossos Momentos (Luis Reis / Haroldo Barbosa)
10. Caraguatatuba (A. Cursino / Sergio Weiss)
11. Una Miradita Nada Más (Humberto Suarez)
12. Tua (G. Malgoni / B. Pallesi)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
ADDITIONAL FACTS: by Bossanov: Sergio Weiss (Órgão, Solovox, Piano, Vibrafone) was the leader of Biriba Boys till LP Biribalanço (1965), recorded with João Sidney Jacobino, “Tarzan” (guitarra), as the leader. Sergio then was the leader of Brasilia Modern Six.
ABOUT CARAGUATATUBA by 300discos: Caraguatatuba is a city in São Paulo coast. The city name comes from the Tupi language. It means “a place of many caraguatás“. Caraguatá is a thorny Brazilian plant that produces clusters of yellow fruits extremely acid.