СРЕЋНА НОВА 2017!
Apart from a compacto and a few participations, after all these years I am finally posting a career album by the famous MPB-4.
Almost all of their 30+ albums have been released also on CD (including this one), but contrary to what I thought, it looks like not all are copyright protected as Feitiço Carioca has been successfully uploaded to Depositfiles and so far nothing nasty has happened.
Anyway, take this information with a grain of salt and don’t postpone the download for tomorrow, as tomorrow, instead of a link, you might run into the absurd “DOWNLOAD YESTERDAY” advice.
As you realized immediately, this album is dedicated to Noel Rosa and contains renditions of his compositions:
01. Pierrô Apaixonado (Noel Rosa / Heitor dos Prazeres)
02. Quem Ri Melhor (Noel Rosa)
03. Não Tem Tradução (Noel Rosa)
04. Pela Décima Vez (Noel Rosa)
05. Quem Dá Mais (Noel Rosa)
06. Com Que Roupa (Noel Rosa)
07. Filosofia (Noel Rosa / André Filho)
08. Feitio de Oração (Noel Rosa / Vadico)
09. Conversa de Botequim (Noel Rosa / Vadico)
10. Último Desejo (Noel Rosa)
Fita Amarela (Noel Rosa)
O Orvalho Vem Caindo (Noel Rosa / Kid Pepe)
Até Amanhã (Noel Rosa)
Felicidade (Noel Rosa / René Bittencourt)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos