Baiano e os Novos Caetanos (consisting of two characters: Chico Anísio and Arnaud Rodrigues) for the first time on Parallel Realities.
Actually, I was quite sure that this album has been already presented on Loronix as the cover is well known to me although I did not have this Lp in my collection before I found it in the latest package sent by Pedro & 300discos.
A quick search revealed the fact that not one of their albums was ever posted by Zeca, which leaves me without the answer to a simple direct question:
Where have I seen these faces before?
I have also (at this moment) only an answer to one of the thousands of hypothetical questions somebody might ask:
Who was in charge of the artistic direction?
My prompt answer, should anybody ask that particular question, would be:
Also I could competently answer which compositions were recorded on this album back in 1974 and also declare who their respective composers are.
01. Vô Batê Pá Tu (Arnaud Rodrigues / Orlandivo)
02. Nega (Antônio C. de Jesus / Arnaud Rodrigues / Sebastião Valentim)
03. Cidadão da Mata (Arnaud Rodrigues / Chico Anysio)
04. Urubu Tá Com Raiva do Boi (Geraldo Nunes / Venâncio)
05. Aldeia (Arnaud Rodrigues / Chico Anysio)
06. Ciranda (Tradicional / Adpt. Arnaud Rodrigues / Adpt. Chico Anysio)
07. Folia de Reis (Arnaud Rodrigues / Chico Anysio)
08. Véio Zuza (Arnaud Rodrigues / Sebastião Valentim / Chico Anysio)
09. Selva de Feras (Arnaud Rodrigues / Orlandivo)
10. Tributo ao Regional (Arnaud Rodrigues / Chico Anysio)
11. Dendalei (Arnaud Rodrigues / Chico Anysio)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos