Discastro GED 1015
This is the fifth and final album of the Box set Grande Baile vol. 3.
The volume 2 of the series exists (according to logic which says that where there are volumes 1 and 3, there simply must be a volume 2.
So far nobody I know has even seen it…
But don’t despair, sooner or later it may miraculously appear out of the blue and be presented here or somewhere else.
Has happened before.
While awaiting miracles, enjoy:
01. Malaguena (Ernesto Lecuona) Orquestra Romantica Discastro
02. Tudo de Mim (Evaldo Gouveia / Jair Amorim) Fred & Richard
03. Sinceridad (Gastão Perez) Star Boys
04. Cuando, Cuando, Cuando (Testa / Angioline) Trio Romantic Roman
05. Chora Tua Tristeza (Oscar Neves / luvercy Fiorini) Peter Mingo e seu Conjunto
06. Lamento da Lavadeira (Monsuet Nenezes / Nilo Chagas / João Violão) Conjunto Bossa Bessa
07. Teleco Teco No 1 (Waldir Calmon / Paulo Nunes) Peter Mingo e seu Conjunto
08. Teleco Teco No 2 (Nelsinho / Oldemar Magalhães) Dudú e seu Conjunto
09. Luna Lunera (Tony Sergo) Orquestra La Cubanchera
10. Rico Vacilon (Rosendo Ruil H.) Fred & Richard
11. Sapore di Sale (Gino Paoli) Trio Romantic Roman
12. Stompin’ at the Savoy (Sampson / Goodman / Welb) Gold Piston and his Orchestra
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
NEVERENDING ALIASES by Brazilliance:
“Lamento da Lavadeira” on this disc and “Água de Beber” on disc 4 of this volume are actually by saxophonist Moacyr ‘Bijú’ Marques. Both versions were originally released on his 1961 album “Samba 40 Graus”. In 1964, they were compiled on “Berimbau Sambas” credited to Conjunto Bembossa which is just another alias of Marques.