Equipe EQ 815
Bossa 4, presented for the first time in this parallel reality have, as far as I could find out, released two albums of which Repeteco is the first.
Their other album is called Repeteco Outra Vez and was recorded one year after.
The members of Bossa 4 are:
Carmindo (Guitarra, Voz)
Joy (Bateria, Ritmo)
A text on the back cover written by Anselmo Domingos is full of superlatives about the four, so might want to read it.
Also, the back cover shows a picture of the conjunto and, as everybody knows by now, one picture says more than a thousand words, so you might want to see it.
Also, one song explains music better than thousands of pictures, so you might want to listen to:
01. Vem Quente Que Eu Estou Fervendo (Carlos Imperial / Eduardo Araújo)
02. Coração de Papel (Sérgio Reis)
03. Uni-Du-Ni-Tê (Chico Feitosa / Nonato Buzar)
04. Caravan (Duke Ellington / Irving Mills / Juan Tizol)
Fascination (Fermo Dante Marchetti)
Cerisier Rose Et Pommier Blanc (Louiguy / Jacques Larue)
05. Quem Não Quer (Black Is Black) (Tony Hayes / Steve Wadey / Michelle Grainger / Vrs. Rossini Pinto)
06. Quebra Quebra Gabiroba (Plinio de Brito)
Yes, Nós Temos Bananas (João de Barro / Alberto Ribeiro)
Pierrô Apaixonado (Noel Rosa / Heitor dos Prazeres)
Mamãe Eu Quero (Jararaca / Vicente Paiva)
Seu Condutor (Alvarenga / Ranchinho / Herivelto Martins)
Quebra Quebra Gabiroba (Plinio de Brito)
07. Bus Stop (Graham Gouldman)
08. Eu Só Quero Ver (Sérgio Reis)
09. The Exodus Song (Ernest Gold / Pat Boone)
I Could Have Danced All Night (Alan Jay Lerner / Frederick Loewe)
Swedish Rhapsody (H. Alfven)
10. Você Fala Demais (Francisco Fraga “Puruca”)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos