Som SOLP 4.0045
Maestro Osmar Milani has been featured in this parallel reality on a joint venture with Morgana‘s Esta E Morgana, her first album, but so far not with a solo album although he has recorded at least 5.
The one presented tonight is his third, released by Copacabana, Beverley and Som.
All three edition’s cover scans and labels are included in the zip file.
The Som front cover looks best (from my point of view) and therefore I have used it for decorating this post.
01. No Rancho Fundo (Ary Barroso / Lamartine Babo)
02. Chinchilla (R. Starr / D. Wolf)
03. Piove (Domenico Modugno / Verde)
04. Sede de Amor (Mário Albanese)
05. Repouso Para Trombone (Osmar Milani)
06. Um Chorinho no Parque São Jorge (Salgado Filho / Celso Pixinga)
07. Bikini (J. Altwerger / S. Schlinger)
08. Vagalume (Setti)
09. Boola (R. Sweetwater)
10. Mine At Last (Otto Cesana)
11. Trombone Ginga (Osmar Milani)
12. Theme From (Bell Book And Candle) (George Dunning)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos