Polydor LPNG 4047
The fourth album by João Leal Brito “Britinho” recorded under the name of Tito Romero is presented today on Parallel Realities.
A previous quick checking my collection showed that there is just one more missing Lp to complete Britinho‘s Tito Romero discography, while the Al Brito and Franca Villa collections (consisting, as far as I know, of only 1 album each) are completed…
So is the Pierre Kolmann 10 albums discography.
On the other hand, if my listing is correct, 6 more albums which João Leal Brito “Britinho” has recorded as João Leal Brito “Britinho” or just “Britinho” have so far not appeared anywhere on the net.
But with the secrecy surrounded piano player, all kind of surprises are possible and therefore to be expected. Like another false name of which nobody was aware of…
01. Um A Zero (Pixinguinha / Benedito Lacerda)
02. Bem-Te-Vi Atrevido (Lina Pesce)
03. Foguete (Radamés Gnattali)
04. Mágoas do Ney (Pedrosa)
05. Brincando Com Chopin (Pernambuco)
06. Fumaça (J. C. Mesquita)
07. Apanhei-te Cavaquinho (Ernesto Nazareth)
08. Flamengo (Bonfíglio de Oliveira)
09. Chorando Devagar (Joel de Almeida)
10. Murmurando (Fon-Fon / Mário Rossi)
11. Velhos Tempos (Dermeval Fonseca)
12. Marabá (Romeu Fossati)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos