Products made especially for tourists are generally questionable, but looks like that in Brazil at the time it was impossible to find second class music.
So, even if the musicians are not credited and the title clearly states that the music is for tourist(s) we have in front of us a recording that can be enjoyed from the first rhythm to the last rhythm.
A nice text written by Laércio Vieira can be found and read on the back cover but don’t search for any information about who is playing as there is none.
Instead, relax and let the mysterious musicians entertain you through these compositions:
02. O Barquinho (Roberto Menescal / Ronaldo Bôscoli)
03. Se Quiser Pode Ir (José Batista / João da Silva / Arthur Montenegro)
04. Maria Conga (Orlandivo / Roberto Jorge)
05. Quem Quiser Encontrar O Amor (Carlos Lyra / Geraldo Vandré)
06. Este Samba Tem Parada (Monsueto)
07. Céu E Mar (Johnny Alf)
08. Porquoi (Caco Velho / Jadir de Castro)
09. Mensagem (Silvio César)
10. Canoinha (Leide Branco / Alberto Paz)
11. Pergunte ao João (Helena Silvia / Milton Costa)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
A COMPILATION PROBABLY by Frank-Oliver:
I think this is a compilation from different sources , tracks 2, 5, 7, 9, 10 seem to come from the album
Ritmo Fantastico – Rubens Bassini E Os 11 Magnificos.
IDENTIFICATION GUESS by Denis:
Waltel Branco na Guitarra, Jorginho na Flauta com certeza