I have received complaints that there is not enough confusion in this parallel reality, so I even planned to create some additional.
Fortunately, the current package received from Pedro & 300discos relieved me from this assignment.
This weekend’s confusion will not be created by amateurs like myself as we now have a professional doing the good work:
Clarinete player Pitanga, encountered for the first time several posts ago (as the title says) creates confusion in Choro.
He is not alone in his quest. The complete confusion makers’ list counts eight names:
Roró e Jairo (Violão)
Toco Preto (Cavaquinho)
Carlinhos e Julio (Ritmo)
Choro and confusion fans will rejoice while listening to:
01. Confusão no Choro (Otaviano Pitanga / Oldemar Magalhães)
02. Acariciando (Abel Ferreira / Lourival Faissal)
03. Pedacinhos do Céu (Waldir Azevedo)
04. Mocinho (Otaviano Pitanga / Mário Pitanga)
05. No Paraíso das Mulatas (Guio de Morais)
06. Clarinete Dengoso (Otaviano Pitanga / Achiles Júnior)
07. Lembranças da Bahia (Otaviano Pitanga / Ormindo Fontes “Toco Preto”)
08. Chorando Baixinho (Abel Ferreira)
09. Fazendo Visagem (Carlito / Orlando Trinca)
10. Clarinete Melodia (Guio de Morais)
11. Linda Flor (Ai Ioiô) (Henrique Vogeler / Luis Peixoto / Marques Porto)
12. Nossa Amizade (Otaviano Pitanga / Ataíde Pereira)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos