RCA Camden CALB 5222
Violão player Norberto Macedo for the first time on Parallel Realities with his second album out of altogether five covering the span between 1969 and 2000.
Linear notes written by Clóvis Mello give more information about this Lp, but it is still incomplete without listening to:
01. Minha Crença (Horondino Silva “Dino” / Del Loro)
02. Só Nós Dois (Gastão Lamounier / Anuar Jorge)
03. Sorris da Minha Dor (Paulo Medeiros)
04. Alma de Beduíno (Noberto Macedo)
05. Ivone (Altamiro Carrilho / Horondino Silva “Dino”)
06. Branca (Zequinha de Abreu)
07. E O Destino Desfolhou (Gastão Lamounier / Mário Rossi)
08. Boneca (Benedito Lacerda / Aldo Cabral)
09. Quinta Valsa de Esquina (Francisco Mignone)
10. Última Inspiração (Peterpan)
11. Manhã de Luz (Horondino Silva “Dino”)
12. Recordações (Norberto Macedo)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
ABOUT NORBERTO MACEDO by Nilton Maia:
The guitarist Norberto Macedo was my guitar teacher during many years and my friend since 1965. He was a great musician, besides very good composer and teacher. Unfortunately he died four years ago (in august 27, 2011).
He had three LPs, three CD’s and one K7 launched, all of them of high quality, besides a guitar method published. One of the LPs was dedicated to Villa-Lobos’s guitar music and was considered one of the best interpretations of this music by whom that had the pleasure to listen it, including some music critics. So, your post can be considered a tribute to Norberto.
If you want to know a little more about Norberto access this blog, please:
He also can be watched in Youtube by this link, playing a “choro” composed for his son Leonardo, when he was a child. In this vídeo Norberto makes a tribute to Leonardo’s memory because he died some years before the video, at the age of 32.