MGL MGLP 3003
Célio Balona, for the first time posted on Parallel Realities.
I am stressing the word posted, as actually some time ago one of his albums sent by Pedro & 300discos has been rejected by Depositfiles as copyrighted.
Let’s hope that this time it will not happen, as this LP, although undated, seems to be his first career album out of altogether 6, the latest been realeased on CD five years ago. My guess is that Em Ritmo de Amar has been released at the end of the fifties or beginning of the sixties.
Enjoy these prominently organ-ized renditions of:
01. O Caderninho (Olmir Stocker ”Alemão”)
02. I’m Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover (Mort Dixon / Harry Woods)
03. Once In a While (Michael Edwards / Bud Green)
04. T’Aimer Follement (Makin’ Love) (Floyd Robinson / Vrs. André Salvet / Vrs. Jacques Plait)
05. Quem Te Viu, Quem Te Vê (Chico Buarque)
06. Triste Madrugada (Jorge Costa)
07. The Shadow Of Your Smile (Johnny Mandel / Paul Francis Webster)
08. Plus Fort Que Nous (Francis Lai / Pierre Barouh)
09. Un Homme Et Une Femme (Francis Lai / Pierre Barouh)
10. Free Again (Joss Baselli / Armand Canfora / Michel Jourdan)
11. Somewhere My Love (Tema de Lara) (Maurice Jarre)
12. Bye Bye Blackbird (Mort Dixon / Ray Henderson)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
ANOTHER EDITION by Frank-Oliver:
This recording was also issued as Celio Balona e seu conjunto: Um homem e uma mulher, Paladium PAL-102
DATE GUESS by Frank-Oliver:
I guess this was recorded 1966/1968 because the Chico Buarque and Pierre Barouh compositions are from this period.