London/Odeon LLB 1058
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
If you wonder about the New Year‘s start on the 14th of January, the explanation is simple: That’s the date according to the Serbian, Russian etc calendar.
If you wonder now why I have not written Happy New Year using Cyrillic letters, the explanation is also simple: I have still not figured out how to install the language bar in my newly installed version of Ubuntu Studio O.S.
If you wonder who Maestro Maurice Monthier might be, the explanation is not so simple: I do not know much about him, except that his listed discogaphy consists of a series of around 8 career albums with the same title but with a different volume number.
If you wonder how Maurice‘s performance sounds, the answer is simple: Give these songs a listen and judge for yourself:
01. Ti Voglio Tanto Bene (Ernesto de Curtis / Domenico Furnó)
02. Airport Love Theme (Alfred Newman / Paul Francis Webster)
03. Marie Jolie (Evanghelos Papathanassiou / B. Bergman)
04. Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head (Burt Bacharach / Hal David)
05. A Namorada Que Sonhei (Osmar Navarro)
06. Marie Blanche (G. Bonnet / P. A. Dousset)
07. Midnight Cowboy (John Barry)
08. Quem Sabe (Antônio Carlos Gomes / F. L. Bittencourt Sampaio)
09. I’l Catch The Sun (Rod McKuen)
10. Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday (Bryan Wells / Ron Miller)
11. Gwendolyne (Julio Iglesias)
12. Hoje (Taiguara)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
MAURICE’S REAL NAME by email@example.com: Pseudonimo do Maestro Carlos Monteiro de Souza.