A self explaining 1956 promo album by Musidisc containing a selection of songs by their featured artists.
01. Caravan (Duke Ellington / Irving Mills / Juan Tizol) Trio Harmônico
02. Prenda Minha (Tradicional) Ubirajara Silva
03. Ay Ay Ay (Osman Perez Freire) Trio Surdina
04. Musette Vienense (M. D. Anella) Trio Harmônico
05. Linda Flor (Ai Ioiô) (Henrique Vogeler / Luis Peixoto / Marques Porto) Rud Wharton
06. Meu Sonho (Luiz Bonfá) João Leal Brito ”Britinho’
Me Leva (Hervé Cordovil / Rochinha) João Leal Brito ”Britinho’
07. Carioca (Vincent Youmans / Gus Kahn / Edward Eliscu) Trio Harmônico
08. André de Sapato Novo (André Victor Correia) João Leal Brito ”Britinho”
09. Dinamite (J. Tielsman) Trio Harmônico
10. Canto Karabali (Ernesto Lecuona) Trio Surdina
11. Pretend (Lew Douglas / Cliff Parman / Frank Lavere) Rud Wharton
12. Santa Luzia (Luiz Bandeira) As Três Marias / João Leal Brito ”Britinho”
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos
P.S. Never heard of Rud Wharton before. Unfortunately Musidisc is notorious for lack of information about the musicians performing, but looks like, judging by the titles of some of his career albums found listed elsewhere, he is a piano player. His discography spans from 1947 to 1956. All of his 9 career albums have been released in 1955 and 1956.