Odeon MODB 3063
First career album, a 10 Inch LP, by singer Roberto Luna.
Roberto Luna‘s discography begins around 1952 and consists consists, apart from 78 rpms and compactos, of at least eight career albums, the last one recorded in 1964.
This could be almost considered as his premiere on Parallel Realities, as he has been discretely presented before as one of the participants on THIS ALBUM.
Enjoy his pleasant voice singing:
1. História De Um Amor (Historia De Un Amor) (Carlos Almarán / Vrs. Edson Borges) Bolero
2. Migalhas (Lupicínio Rodrigues / Felisberto Martins) Samba-canção
3. Folhas Soltas (Portinho / Wilson Falcão) Valsa
4. Farrapo (Paulo Borges) Samba-canção
5. Molambo (Jaime Florence “Meira” / Augusto Mesquita) Samba-canção
6. As Morenas da Praça Espanha (Le Ragazze Di Piazza Di Spagna) (Mario Ruccione / A. Marchionne / Vrs. Júlio Nagib) Bolero
7. Trapo de Gente (Ary Barroso) Samba-canção
8. Roga Por Nós (Ruega Por Nosotros) (Fuentes / Cervantes / Vrs. Júlio Nagib / Vrs. Lusadio de Freitas) Bolero
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos