RCA Victor BBL 1113
The newest package from Pedro & 300discos has just arrived, and I suppose that nobody will be surprised that the first album to be posted is Miltinho‘s third solo career LP, recorded 1961.
Actually, I had this album for a long time, but as it was downloaded from another site, I was reluctant to post it as I could not remember where I got it from, nor if it is still available.
Anyway, this is a Pedro transfer so this kind of dilemma is out of place and I also took the opportunity to check the links to all music by Miltinho posted here and in another reality: I found out that, contrary to music by some other artists, only several albums by our dear moustached singer have been removed from server due to the DMCA polar bear protection policy.
Also I renewed a link which did not work due to a mistake of mine:
Gala Super Apresenta O Melhor de Helena de Lima E Miltinho (1977)
On the other hand this tendency calls for fast reaction by all Miltinho fans to do some quick clicking upon the links to avoid to be presented tomorrow with the tasteless DOWNLOAD TOMORROW advice instead of a working link.
If your reaction is fast enough, you will be able to immediately enjoy Miltinho‘s renditions of:
01. Murmúrio (Djalma Ferreira / Luis Antônio)
02. Eu Quero Um Samba (Haroldo Barbosa / Janet de Almeida)
03. Se Foi Passado (William Duba / Aldacir Louro / Linda Rodrigues)
04. A Dor de Uma Saudade (Luiz Bonfá / Aôr Ribeiro)
05. Samba Em Tú (Hianto de Almeida / Macedo Neto)
06. Sincopado Triste (Hianto de Almeida / Macedo Neto)
07. Volta (Djalma Ferreira / Luiz Bandeira)
08. Se Você Disser Que Sim (Luiz Bandeira)
09. Vou Te Contar (Hianto de Almeida / Otávio Teixeira)
10. O Amor E A Rosa (Ayres da Costa Pessoa “Pernambuco” / Antônio Maria)
11. Rosa Morena (Dorival Caymmi)
12. Teleco-teco Nº 2 (Nelsinho / Oldemar Magalhães)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos