RGE RLP 005
Jorge Henrique, the organ player, with his first career album (a 10′ LP) recorded 1956.
Jorge‘s career albums cover (as far as I know) the period from 1956 – 1959, with so far only two presented on the net (one on Loronix, and another on Toque). The Toque copy is unfortunatelly not available for download anymore, but the Loronix copy has been re-posted in another reality on Parallel Realities and still can be found by clicking on the link:
The album presented tonight is full of Cole, Jerome and Oscar compositions and transfers the listener to night club atmosphere which can nowadays be found only on a few hidden places in the world.
Before the fighters against hedonism, fun and beauty manage to erase all memories of good times, secure a copy of these tracks for your private escape from the political correct, sober and horrifying world that is approaching:
1. You Do Something To Me (Cole Porter)
2. Night And Day (Cole Porter)
3. Just One Of Those Things (Cole Porter)
4. Begin The Beguine (Cole Porter)
5. The Song Is You (Jerome Kern / Oscar Hammerstein II)
6. Bill (From Show Boat) (Jerome Kern / Oscar Hammerstein II / P. G. Wodehouse)
7. All The Things You Are (Jerome Kern / Oscar Hammerstein II)
8. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (Jerome Kern / Otto Harbach)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos