Copacabana CLP 11616
I simply can not resist the temptation to, immediately after the previous post, publish another album by Codó for one out of the two following reasons:
1. Because the music is just beautiful.
2. Because Codó has illustrated his violão with a photo of a beautiful lady.
By making this or any other decision I am splitting into two different Milans and continue my existence parallel but separated to the other Milan.
The same happens to you too when you decide on the dilemma presented or any other that comes your way…
The implications of Quantum physics do resolve lots of paradoxes, but nothing beats the experience of personally enjoying (or not enjoying) these masterfully presented tracks:
01. Irmãos Coragem (Nonato Buzar / Paulinho Tapajós)
02. Manias (Flávio Cavalcanti / Celso Cavalcanti)
03. Nada (Mercês)
04. Boa Noite Amor (José Maria de Abreu / Francisco Matoso)
05. Pedacinhos do Céu (Waldir Azevedo)
06. Canto das Flores (Codó / Heloísa Serra)
07. Pobre Elisa (Jorge Smera / Paulo Gesta)
08. Badinho (Codó)
09. A Canção de Amor do Meu Amor (Paulo Tito / Codó)
10. Prelúdios de Sonatas (César Cruz)
11. Vim Pra Ficar (Codó / Heloísa Serra)
12. Tema de Saudade (Luis de França)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos