RCA Victor BBL 1255
About the existence of Conjunto Bossa Jeca I knew nothing until I found this (only?) album they recorded (under this name at least) inside the latest package sent by Pedro & 300discos.
I still do not know much more about this conjunto, except that it was apparently led by Chiquinho do Acordeom who plays, besides his usual instrument, also organ and that the arrangements are by José Menezes.
All compositions were written by José Messias, who is also the author of the text on the back cover which is mainly about the musical style presented, but does not credit the instrumentalists nor the vocalists.
With due respect to texts about music in general, I sincerely believe that the best explanation possible about any musical style can be obtained in a simple, pleasant and unbeatable way: By listening to:
01. Samba Jeca (José Messias)
02. Já Deu Meia-noite (José Messias)
03. Vergonha de Ficar (José Messias)
04. Canção de Sofrer (José Messias)
05. Não Diga a Ninguém (José Messias)
06. Saudade da Saudade (José Messias)
07. Madrugada e Amor (José Messias)
08. Dorme (José Messias)
09. Vez de Voar (José Messias)
10. Maria do Mau Fim (José Messias)
11. Sereno (José Messias)
12. Receita (José Messias)
Créditos: Pedro & 300discos