Odeon MOFB 3267
I just received an information that this album which was posted on Loronix first, then in another parallel reality and is now in a third parallel reality on WordPress is linked by mistake to an file containing something else.
So I am taking the opportunity to delete it from the WordPress reality and to bring it to this one, now with the correct link attached at the bottom of the post.
About guitar player Geraldo Miranda‘s release from 1962 you may read on Órfãos do Loronix where Zeca‘s text is re-printed.
The compositions are:
01. O Menino Desce o Morro (Vera Brasil / De Rosa)
02. Mistura Fina (Luiz Bandeira)
03. Samba de Uma Nota Só (Tom Jobim / Newton Mendonça)
04. Palhaçada (Haroldo Barbosa / Luis Reis)
05. Champanhota (Lindolfo Gaya)
06. Samba Em Las Vegas (Geraldo Miranda)
07. Fim de Noite (Chico Feitosa / Ronaldo Bôscoli)
08. Acêrca de Você (Geraldo Miranda)
09. Meu Romance (José Antônio Marinho)
10. O Barquinho (Roberto Menescal / Ronaldo Bôscoli)
11. Desafinado (Tom Jobim / Newton Mendonça)
12. Tema do Mágico (José Antônio Marinho)
Créditos: Zecalouro / Caetano Rodrigues