As announced yesterday, here is the other LP by Zezé Gonzaga, found in the Santa Claus package sent by Edson Mendes.
As the previous, this one is also lacking the original cover, so a trip to a parallel reality positioned close to the one I was visiting last time was unavoidable.
Everything turned out to be similar, if not quite the same, in both parallel realities.
The differences are:
1. This time the original 10-inch career album (Columbia LPCB 35044) was enriched with 4 bonus tracks.
2. The suspicious Serbian who designed the cover fled to Brasil to avoid extradition to Sweden, on rape charges made by two Swedish ladies he was dating regularly for a not so short period of time.
While recovering from shock while trying to help the police, calm your nerves by listening to:
01. Não sonhe comigo (Fernando César)
02. Ama-me amor (Amami se vuoi) (M. Panzeri – V. Mascheroni, Versão de Waldir Cardoso)
03. Saia do caminho (Evaldo Ruy – Custódio Mesquita)
04. Um milhão de vezes não (Alberto Paz – Carlos Monteiro de Souza)
05. Concerto de outono (Concerto d’autunno) (Danpa – C. Bargoni, Versão de Julio Nagib)
06. Tédio (Fernando César – Nazareno de Brito)
07. Vivo a cantar (Cícero Nunes – Bruno Marnete)
08. Tiritomba (Henze – Göhler – Braun, Versão de Cauby de Brito)
09. Cafuné (Denis Brean – Gilberto Martins)
10. Cerejeira rosa (Pierre Louiuy – Jacques La Rue, Versão Julio Nagib)
11. Eu sei que vou te amar (A. C. Jobim – Vinícius de Moraes)
12. A felicidade (A. C. Jobim – Vinícius de Moraes)
CONTINUEZ, MON CHER HASTINGS!
Créditos: Santa Claus / Edson Mendes
P.S. The album by Tita from 1965 that Eduardo asked me in his comment if I have it, was just sent to me by my friend Andreas. The download link is inside the 4 comment. Get the address by clicking here.
EDIT: I just received from Silvio Julio Ribeiro the scan of the original front cover of this 10-inch LP. You can see how it looks like if you download it by clicking on:
ORIGINAL FRONT COVER / CAPA FRENTE ORIGINAL
Créditos: Silvio Julio Ribeiro